Expires on: 15th December 2017
About the employer
The employer is an innovative multinational company that enables organizations to achieve superior business performance by implementing high-quality, enterprise-ready software products, services and solutions.
You’ll have the opportunity to work in a stimulating environment, where all the efforts are set on a common goal, but the individual work is always recognized. Employer will provide you the tools needed to bring your ideas to life. And you’ll be side by side with enthusiastic people, just like you, with whom you can share ideas, exchange know-how and learn from each other’s experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefits
Your knowledge & skills
- At least 3 years of experience with Java programming language;
- At least 2 years of experience with JSP, Servlet for development of web components;
- At least 2 years of experience with Core CSS and HTML5 – knowing all these technologies how to combine them together, or using them separately;
- Understanding of the Dependency Injection design pattern;
- Ability to write unit tests using the jUnit framework;
- Familiarity with the Tomcat web server – basic operations and configuration.
- Optional technologies and skills:
- Apache Click;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English is needed;
- Available for potential short trips onsite.