Location: Novi Sad
Expires on: 15th June 2017
About the employer
The company is an engineering services and data analytics solutions firm based in Serbia. The company’s team of engineers specialize in developing customized reporting systems, analytical models, reporting frameworks, data warehousing solutions, API tools, database applications, and mobile app development. The company has worked on data analytics across product, research & development, and marketing functional areas. We’re proud that all our clients are from world’s IT center San Francisco and surroundings which gives us opportunity to learn and work on latest technologies.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salaries, free meals, snacks and drinks
- Stock option grant (of client’s company) after 12 months
- Brand-new gadgets: you will get MacBook Pro, pick out big monitors, fancy headphones, and more
- Paid time off: 20 days plus all National Holidays
Your knowledge & skills
- Very strong OOP knowledge.
- At least 5 years experience writing Ruby on Rails production-level code.
- Solid understanding of lean and agile practices, in particular SCRUM.
- Fundamental knowledge of data structures and programming practices.
- High degree of proficiency in Linux systems administration.
- Knowledge about frontend libraries like jQuery.