Expires on: 15th June 2017
About the employer
Company is an US based software services and solutions provider ranked #1 in Central and Eastern Europe with over 15 000 employees. From software products to core business applications, company has provided expert consulting, development, testing, support and infrastructure services to many of the world’s leading organizations. As the world of technology has evolved, so has our distributed delivery model, which now includes advanced capabilities in running Agile and Lean engagements.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary, additional health and dental insurance as well as other social benefits;
- Personal development program that will allow people to be valued for their strengths;
- Wide range of professional trainings and workshops;
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
- Experience exchange with colleagues around the world;
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule, team buildings and sport opportunities;
- Modern office in the Infinity Tower business center.
Your knowledge & skills
- 3+ years of experience in software development;
- Strong technical background in the following technologies:
- HTML5/CSS3 (Sass / Less + Compass);
- Cross Browser Code (WebKit based, IE9+);
- Web API design (XML, JSON);
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Analytical mind-set and high attention to detail;
- Excellent investigative and problem solving abilities;
- Work well individually or as part of a team.