Expires on: 15th June 2017
About the employer
The company is part of an international media group. They shape the reality and the future of media by crossing the borders and by having the courage to do things pioneering.
Every day they create and are responsible for the systems and services which are regularly used by 18 million people. They adapt and develop existing solutions and invent their own, which makes them the leader in new media technologies.
What’s in it for you?
- Development of new and exciting projects
- Working in dynamic and international environment
- Opportunities for growing skills and knowledge
- Opportunities for learning and development
- Competitive compensation package
Your knowledge & skills
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails development
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient and reusable Ruby on Rails code
- Integrating client-side elements with server-side logic
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming
- Ability to develop and interact with RESTful APIs
- Following best practices (test driven development, continuous integration, re-factoring, code standards)
- Using Git Version Control
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business pro-cesses
- Familiarity with development tools such as Bower, Bundler, Rake