Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Expires on: 15th March 2018
About the employer
Company is an US based software services and solutions provider ranked #1 in Central and Eastern Europe with over 15.000 employees. From software products to core business applications, company has provided expert consulting, development, testing, support and infrastructure services to many of the world’s leading organizations. As the world of technology has evolved, so has our distributed delivery model, which now includes advanced capabilities in running Agile and Lean engagements.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary, additional health and dental insurance as well as other social benefits;
- Personal development program that will allow people to be valued for their strengths;
- Wide range of professional trainings and workshops;
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
- Experience exchange with colleagues around the world;
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule, team buildings and sport opportunities;
- Modern office in the Infinity Tower business center.
Your knowledge & skills
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Team management experience;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- 1+ years of Agile, Scrum experience (as a team leader or scrum master);
- Deep knowledge and proven experience of:
- JAVA, J2SE, JNI, JMS, JVM;
- Spring, Hibernate, Maven;
- Linux & Networking;
- Design Patterns;
- Multithread, Low Latency, Concurrency;
- Build Tools.
- Development experience in large scale, high volume, multi-threaded and
highly distributed systems;
- Work experience on projects with High Performance / Low Latency aspects;
- Developing and analyzing real time systems;
- Experience of working in a dynamic environment with strict timescales
and often with shifting priorities;
- Extensive exposure to high pressure, high transaction volume
- Experience working with quantitative models;
- Experience of working on the complete Software Development Lifecycle;
- Open for traveling regularly.