Expires on: 15th June 2017
About the employer
The Company operates in a progressive and rapidly evolving market which offers fantastic growth potential and is currently the leading UK directory and one of the few online directories that enjoys both high levels of sustained self-funded growth and financial profitability.
What’s in it for you?
- You will participate in defining technical solutions and code architectures, and will be responsible for development and delivery of production-ready code.
- You will be one of the experts contributing to those goals with your professional knowledge, expertise and work ethic.
- You will be working in a fast paced organization using Agile/Kanban methodology to deliver excellent solutions for our demanding customer service and operations requirements.
Your knowledge & skills
- Minimum 5 years software development experience
- 3+ years experience with Java
- Experience working in cross functional teams using Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experienced in participating in workshops to identify and define user requirements
- Experienced in writing acceptance tests and understands Behavior Driven Development principles
- Experience of developing highly interactive websites and familiarity with the challenges involved
- General awareness of SEO coding concepts; especially URL structure
- Experience of large-team development in integrated environments using managed source control systems such as Git
- Possess a good understanding of different software architectures