Expires on: 15th June 2017
About the employer
The company is part of an international media group. They shape the reality and the future of media by crossing the borders and by having the courage to do things pioneering.
Every day they create and are responsible for the systems and services which are regularly used by 18 million people. They adapt and develop existing solutions and invent their own, which makes them the leader in new media technologies.
What’s in it for you?
- Development of new and exciting projects
- Working in dynamic and international environment
- Opportunities for growing skills and knowledge
- Opportunities for learning and development
- Competitive compensation package
Your knowledge & skills
- Proficiency in Java and very good knowledge of Android platform
- Experience with source control management systems
- Experience with agile development approaches (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Good understanding of object-oriented application development techniques and theories as well as architecture patterns
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Proficiency in written and spoken English