2016 NATIONAL SALARY AND BENEFITS IN SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SURVEY
Our 2016 national Salary and Benefits in Software Development survey is starting on the 15th of August and we would like to invite you to participate.
Last year, 27 IT companies participated, reporting on 943 employees in the 18 most common positions in the Software Development industry in Serbia* in three locations – Belgrade, Novi Sad and Nis.
What is included in 2016 Salary and Benefits report?
1. Detailed analysis of the current salary ranges for 18 most common positions in the Software Development industry in Serbia*, indicating the min/max / avg./median and lower/upper quartile values on all 3 experience levels – Junior, Intermediate and Senior.
2. Differences in salary ranges according to company location (Belgrade, Novi Sad, Nis, Kragujevac) and the company size** (small, midsize and large).
3. For companies that participated in the 2015 Salary and Benefits survey, competitiveness trend for all the salaries reported in 2015 and 2016. NEW!
4. Overview of the national and local bonus and benefits practices, including direct and indirect financial incentives, perks and development opportunities.
5. Overview of salary trends and the frequency of netto/brutto (agency-based) work arrangements NEW!
6. Detailed personalized competitiveness report (optional if you choose to remain anonymous) specifying your ranking in comparison to other Software Development companies on salary size, benefits, promotion speed and rate of voluntary turnover.
Fee for participation is 480 € (payable in dinars at the middle exchange rate of The National Bank of Serbia on the day of payment). Companies that confirm their participation by 1st August will receive 10% off the research fee. All of the data collected is confidential. The online survey will take less than 20 minutes and can be completed by a qualified member of your HR staff.
Application for 2016 national Salary and Benefits in Software Development survey for 2016 was completed as well as the the research itself. If you want to participate in the survey for 2017, sign up here.
**Pending sufficient number of participants
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
FILL IN AN APPLICATION FORM
Application for 2016 national Salary and Benefits in Software Development survey for 2016 was completed as well as the the research itself.
If you want to participate in the survey for 2017, sign up here.